Zolpidem belongs to a non-benzodiazepine class of drugs and is a preferred medication that effectively treats mood disorders and Insomnia condition. Individuals who wish to fall asleep immediately can buy Zolpidem online provided the dosage intake should be very low. It is categorized under schedule IV controlled substance which means it has the potential to cause abuse. Individuals who are experiencing Insomnia conditions can and take medication for a limited period of time.
Things you should know before taking Zolpidem
Zolpidem is the generic drug of Ambien and has two formulations with that of one being the Immediate Release (IR) and the other being the Extended Release (ER). One can feel euphoric effect upon taking Zolpidem and that’s why Ambien is not recommended for non-medical reasons. It is generally said that generic zolpidem is the preferred choice for many people as the cost is less compared to brand Ambien.
How Zolpidem works in treating insomnia?
Zolpidem works by relaxing the brain which in turn slows down all its activity. Zolpidem stimulates the naturally occurring chemical in the brain called as GABA and uses it as a force to slow down the activities that occur in the brain. In fact, GABA is a chemical that transmits messages between neurotransmitters. Ambien is absorbed in the body immediately upon intake and its reaction potential reaches the peak level in the shortest span of time, not greater than 90 minutes. Zolpidem achieves its half-life in the body in a few hours’ time. However, this medication stays in the body for a minimum of two days before getting discharged.
Dosage information and instructions for Zolpidem
Normally doctors prescribe to buy Ambien 10mg and instruct individuals to take it only for a shorter period of time. The dosage strengths of this drug are 5 mg and 10 mg. Irrespective of the dosage strength, the sedative effects lasts for 8 full hours. Off late, the recommended dose for Ambien has been lowered down by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) department of USA. Hence, it is advised that when you order Zolpidem read through for dosage instructions:
- Remember that Ambien is not recommended for long term medication.
- Make it a point that you take Zolpidem only at the time of going to bed, as it hits the peak concentration level in blood within 30 minutes upon consumption.
- You may be down with memory problems and drowsiness when you take Zolpidem despite not having a full night’s rest for about 7-8 hours.
- People with liver disease, kidney disease and a history of alcohol addiction are advised to take Zolpidem 5mg dosage. How fast does Ambien react in the body?
- Both the dosages of Ambien are in the form of tablets and can be taken with all types of liquid expect alcoholic beverages.
- Take Zolpidem at the time of going to bed since it reaches the blood levels in 30 minutes of time and makes you doze off in the earliest possible time.